Pakcloset.com(the Site) is operated by Pakcloset.com. (we, us and our). We are incorporated in the Province of Punjab, Pakistan. Pakcloset.com, provides package forwarding services to its customers through our website www.Pakcloset.com. The Site allows to browse, select and purchase Clothing and Accessories ("Goods" or "Products" or "Services") you (Customer) under the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any amendments that may be made from time to time to this Agreement and all other terms, conditions, rules or policies or operation that may be made by Pakcloset.com (collectively referred to as the " Agreement" ) As used in this AGREEMENT, the term 'Customer' means Customer as well as its owners, members, partners, officers, employees, directors, shareholders, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies, representatives, attorneys, heirs, successors and assigns.
We shall have no responsibility in any manner whatsoever regarding any promotional emails or SMS/MMS sent to you. The offers made in those promotional emails or SMS/MMS shall be subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company and the Company owes no responsibility to provide you any information regarding such change
1. Customer agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement,
We reserve the right to change, amend and modify these Terms of Trade from time to time without prior notice to you. Any change will not affect the provision of Services in relation to any order that you place or Goods that we receive on your behalf from a Supplier before that change is implemented. By continued use of the Service, Customer agrees to be bound by the modifications and amendments to this ‘AGREEMENT’. Notwithstanding the above, all modifications or amendments by Pakcloset.com will become effective as soon as published on website www.Pakcloset.com .
2. If Customer refuses to accept packages or parcels from Pakcloset.com forwarded to Customer pursuant to this AGREEMENT, Pakcloset.com may return the package to the original sender and charge the Customer for any return postage and all other fees and expenses reasonably incurred by Pakcloset.com in connection with such returns. Upon the request of Pakcloset.com, the Customer must sign for or otherwise acknowledge its acceptance of all packages and parcels sent to Customer by Pakcloset.com.
3. Pakcloset.com will not accept “postage due” , “postage collect” mail and/or COD ( Cash On Delivery) packages, items or parcels on behalf of Customer
4. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Pakcloset.com cooperates with all local, Provincial and federal agencies and will share any and all information about the Customer and use of the Service with such agencies. The Customer further acknowledges and agrees that Pakcloset.com may share any and all information about the Customer and use of the Service with any third party upon being presented with a civil or criminal subpoena. Customer specifically indemnifies and holds harmless Pakcloset.com from any and all liability, claims, damages, losses or causes of actions arising from the release of information regarding the Customer or the Customer's use of the shipping service to any person, or local, Provincial or federal agency. The Customer represents and agrees that it will not use (or allow to be used) the Service for any unlawful, illegal, illegitimate or fraudulent purposes. The Customer further represents and agrees that the Service shall be used in compliance with all applicable federal, Provincial and local laws. If Pakcloset.com suspects that the Service is being or has been used for any unlawful, fraudulent or illegal activities, Pakcloset.com may proceed to immediately terminate this AGREEMENT and Service.
5. (vi) Any violation by Customer of any federal, Provincial or local laws, statutes, rules or regulations. For purposes of this Agreement, the indemnified parties shall include Pakcloset.com and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, shareholders, members, successors, assigns, representatives, franchisees, officers, directors, agents, attorneys and employees.
Customer agrees that the service is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties (whether expressed or implied). Pakcloset.com does not represent or warrant that the service will meet any of customer's expectations or requirements nor that the service is provided securely or without errors service is provided on a 'as available' basis and pakcloset.com makes no warranties that the service will be timely, available at all times or for a particular period of time without interruptions. Customer use and operation of the service or pakcloset.com 's web page is at customer's sole discretion and risk pakcloset.com will not be responsible for any damage resulting to the customer or its computer systems that results from the download of data from pakcloset.com 's website.
6. The customer agrees and acknowledges that the total amount of liability of pakcloset.com, if any, for any and all claims, causes of action, damages, losses or judgments arising out of or related to this agreement and the service shall not exceed $10.00 per shipment (unless insurance is purchased). Without regard of the nature of the claim, losses or damages incurred. Pakcloset.com shall not be liable for any other loss, claim, damage or injury arising out of, related to, or in any connected with this agreement or the provision of any services pursuant to this agreement. All implied warranties, including warranties of fitness, merchantability or otherwise are disclaimed.
7. All notices to the customer required or permitted under this agreement shall be considered delivered twenty-four (24) hours after sending of such notice to the customer's e-mail address on record, within twenty-four hours (24) after transmission by fax to customer's fax number on record, five (5) days after deposit at post office.
8. This agreement shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the Pakistan without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any action to enforce this agreement or any action arising from this agreement, the service, the mailbox or the relationship created between the customer and pakcloset.com by this agreement shall be brought in the courts of the Province of punjab, pakistan.
9. If the case that any provision of this agreement shall be deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be considered deleted from this agreement, but all other provisions of this agreement and the remaining portion of any provision which is deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in part shall continue in full force and effect.
10. If any party to this agreement fails to enforce any provision of this agreement, or fails to exercise any right at any time , such failure not operate as a waiver thereof.
11. Third party offers: the sites may include third party material, advertising, promotions and/or links to third party materials. Any dealings you have with any third party provider are solely between you and that third party. While pakcloset.com has taken reasonable care to ensure that third parties are reputable, pakcloset.com will not be responsible for the contents of any third party material or promotion or be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you (or any other party) from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. The inclusion of any link or third-party material, advertising or promotion does not imply pakcloset.com 's endorsement of or any association with the third party.
12. Limitation of liability in respect of carriage of goods. We exclude all implied conditions and warranties and have no liability to you for any loss or damage suffered by you or any other person as a result of:
13. (a) providing, or failing to provide, any of our services.
14. (b) any default, delay or omission in providing any of our services. Without limiting the paragraph above, we have no liability to you for: (a) any damages consequential upon any loss of, or damage to, any item stored or forwarded by pakcloset.com; or (b) any delay or omission in the receipt, transmission or delivery of any item stored or conveyed by pakcloset.com.
15. Taxes, duties and fees. Taxes and fees including gst may be imposed on your shipment due to commodity type and or shipment value. You will be required to pay these taxes and or fees if not already collected prior to final delivery of shipment.
16. Shipments, handling and conveyance is not guaranteed. Pakcloset.com will attempt to fulfill all shipment requests. However shipments may be delayed due to congestion at pakcloset.com's logistics facility or transportation delays outside of pakcloset.com's control. Pakcloset.com will attempt, at all times to fulfill our delivery commitment but cannot guarantee to do so. Customers are not eligible for compensation or refunds for any delayed, lost or damaged or destroyed shipments. Shipment insurance is offered. You acknowledge that you hold pakcloset.com free of all liability (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or cost you suffer when using the pakcloset.com services offered on the website www.pakcloset.com.